Seattle-Area Assisted Living in Des Moines, Washington
Personalized assisted living at The Lodge at Judson Park helps those who need a little extra support with activities of daily living. Assisted Living at The Lodge is available to residents of Judson Park, and to non-residents through direct admission. Friendly, helpful and respectful team members work with assisted living residents to customize a daily schedule based on each person’s lifestyle and preferences. Assisted Living at The Lodge is payable on a month-to-month basis. The comfortable and vibrant environment features private residences with a full bathroom in each. Assisted Living residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following supportive services:
- Three meals a day
- Assistance with various daily activities, including bathing, grooming and dressing
- Medication management and monitoring
- Transportation to medical appointments
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Short stay Respite Care available at The Lodge
The Lodge is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards for quality care, a record attained by fewer than one of five CCRCs nationwide.
Hear a unique perspective on life at The Lodge, here.