Seattle-Area Memory Care in Des Moines, Washington
Our dedicated memory support team at The Grove creates an uplifting, person-centered approach based on the nationally recognized Best Friends® model. Memory support at The Grove is available to residents of Judson Park, and to non-residents through direct admission. Like all our health care options, The Grove is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards for quality care, a record attained by fewer than one of five CCRCs nationwide. Our specially trained team members get to know each resident’s family, history, likes and dislikes to customize a care plan. Strong relationships and understanding lead to positive experiences.
We believe each person is precious, and life holds mental, physical and spiritual opportunities for all. The Grove was created to promote that philosophy and support residents by providing a beautiful, safe and dignified environment to enhance their lives and focus on abilities, rather than disabilities. The Grove features engaging activities to promote self-esteem and encourage maximum independence. Memory support at The Grove is payable for non-residents through direct admission on a month-to-month basis.
Features of The Grove
- Personalized memory boxes outside each private suite
- Engaging activities and special events
- Bright dining room with delicious, nutritious options
- Private resident bathrooms
- Common kitchen and open living/dining area
- Secure and stimulating outdoor memory garden
- State-of-the-art silent security system
- Salon and spa services
- Short stay Respite Care available at The Grove
Hear a unique perspective on life at The Grove, here.