Seattle-Area Skilled Nursing in Des Moines, Washington
Skilled nursing care is available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of Judson Park as part of the on-site continuum of care. The Village nursing care is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards. Additionally, The Village received the QAPI (Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement) accreditation for excellence in continuously improving quality of care and life of residents. The Village also offers Short-Term Rehab to both residents and non-residents through direct admission. Family members and loved one are always welcome in our warm, home-like setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize a personal care plan. We treat residents with dignity and respect in a vibrant environment that promotes engagement and interaction.
The Village features:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Palliative, long-term (available to current residents) and short-term skilled nursing care
- 24-hour nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Beauty salon
- Physician available 7 days a week.
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Rehab services
- Dietician-planned meals and snacks prepared by our chefs
- Bedside telephone and cable provided
- Social services
- Pastoral services
- Access to all community services, amenities, activities and events
- Medicaid-approved for contracted residents
- Respite care
- Hospice care
Judson Park does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.