Judson Park’s lifestyle is designed for those who like to live at their own pace, surrounded by great people and engaging opportunities.
Create your own adventure.
Get involved in our choir, drama club, art classes or any of the creative, resident-driven activities happening daily on our campus.
There’s always a social event, live entertainment, fitness class, group outing or other fun and vibrant activities. And it’s all based on residents’ interests.
Resident involvement is high. You can feel the community’s energy from your first visit.
Maintenance-free living lets you focus on what you want to do, not what you have to do. We’ll take care of the daily tasks that hold you back so you can pick up and go…anywhere you want.
Everybody – staff, administration, board of advisors, residents and families – has a personal interest in the greater good of the community, and it shows.
With environmental protection initiatives and volunteer opportunities, each day at Judson Park presents a chance to be part of something good.
- Wi-Fi available in residences and common areas
- Restaurant-style dining room and bistro
- Views of Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains
- Fitness center and spa
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including garden, atrium and solarium
- Banking and postal services
- Full-service salon/barbershop
- Chapel with full-time chaplain
- Woodworking shop
- Multi-purpose common areas
Your future is secure at Judson Park. By choosing a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), you won’t have to worry about the unexpected. Simply focus on what’s important to you and let our attentive, friendly team take care of the rest.
- Flexible dining plan with diverse menus
- Basic cable and utilities included
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Priority access to our full continuum of care, if ever needed