Living well is at the heart of everything we do. But it goes beyond healthy, delicious cuisine and the beauty of Puget Sound. It’s also in the life-enriching opportunities Judson Park presents, and the meaningful relationships you can form here. It’s all part of our nationally recognized, successful aging initiative, Masterpiece Living.®
Masterpiece Living is designed to inspire our residents to chart their own course to make this chapter of life their best yet. Masterpiece Living provides programs and resources that focus on intellectual challenges, physical health, spiritual connectedness and social engagement so you can reach your maximum potential.
Take a look at all these activities to help you enrich your mind, body and soul.
- Fitness programs such as aerobics, yoga, balance and Tai Ji Quan led by professional instructors
- Licensed personal training sessions
- Environmental protection initiatives
- Spiritual services and programs led by our full-time chaplain
- Resident committees
- Volunteer opportunities
- Group outings to the theatre, concerts and museums
- Choir, art classes and drama club
- Brain fitness programs
- Peer support groups
- Live entertainment
Judson Park is great if you love group activities or if you like to move at your own pace. There’s only one requirement here: do what makes you happy.